Who can join?
Any retired school employee or an employee within three years of retirement is invited to join Pima County School Retirees’ Association (PCSRA) and All Arizona School Retirees’ Association (AASRA) . You need not have been an Arizona school employee to join.
What do we do?
- Monthly luncheons with informative or entertaining speakers
- Donate annual scholarship to University of Arizona College of Education Student ($2000 last year)
- Fundraising activities for the Community Food Bank, Youth on Their Own and the Lois Snyder Fund for school retirees in need.
- Publish an informative monthly newsletter. (free at meetings, emailed free, mailed for a small fee.)
- Take field trips to interesting sites or events.
- Participate in AASRA Day at the Legislature & meet your legislator.
- Monthly Book Club meeting.
- Volunteer in many ways to support the community.
- Door prizes.
What do YOU get?
A unified organization that represents you, especially to support and maintain the Arizona State Retirement System to continue to provide a reliable source of retirement income for Arizona’s school retirees.
Information to stay up-to-date about legislative action that may affect you or education.
The strength of numbers – whether you attend meetings or not — the more members we have, the more strength we have to represent your interests.
Time with old and new friends and a sense of community!
We love to work with the community!